Landscape Project Manager
Founded in 1980, Village Green Lawn & Landscape is family owned and operated business that has an immediate need for a landscape project manager.
Below are a few reasons why you should consider applying to join Village Green:
- Stable work environment (Most of our team has been with us 5 years or more)
- Great pay and benefits $55,000-$65,000 salary + health insurance, dental, IRA, vacation and holiday pay)
- Family friendly hours (Mon-Fri with an occasional Saturday)
- Schedule and plan for all facets of a landscape installation job: customer communication, subcontractor scheduling, materials procurement and team execution
- Generate sales through both existing and potential client bases
- Assist office with high call volume when necessary
- Set developmental benchmarks for each direct report
- Provide direct reports with affirmation, constructive criticism and course correction when necessary
- Set goals for attracting/developing new teammates
- Maintain and submit all paperwork and reporting upon completion of field work jobs
- Minimum five years demonstrated outdoor service industry project management experience (Landscape experience is not a requirement)
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Customer service skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Starting pay is $55 - $65 per hour (plus overtime as required by law)
- Health Insurance
- Matching 3% IRA
- 5 days PTO (After 1 year)
- Paid holidays (After 1 year)